Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Roasted Nut & Honey O's

I received my box of Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Roasted Nut & Honey O's.
I was sad to see my box of cereal looked like it had been punted like a foot ball but I was happy to see regardless.

I opened the box and honestly I wasn't loving the smell of the cereal.  First thought in my head as I inhaled the newly opened box was, "What did I get myself into?"  To my surprise they tasted great.  I didn't state my opinion when going up to my son and asking try this please.  He took one and said "These are good".  Then took a handful.  He then said "I didn't expect them to taste this good."    My husband tried some and said, "I would eat these".  My husband is very picky about his cereal so this says a lot to me.


In my opinion they remind me of Honey Nut Cheerios but taste a lot better.   I don't like Honey Nut Cheerios, they have a funny taste and leave an after taste that is also no good for me.  
After I was done eating these I still had a pleasant honey taste in my mouth. 

They did okay in milk, but got soggy faster than I like. 
I will be eating these just as a finger snack.   I like them a lot better with out the milk. 

We have already bought more of these since everyone liked them so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment